A hunting blind and camping chair.
A User Review
This chair is very well made and extremely comfortable! The first thing that I noticed was that it’s not very light when I picked up the box.
It does fold up as most chairs do and although it’s a little bulky to backpack, but it’s just about perfect for a stationary ground blind or a box type of stand. It’s also the chair all of your camping buddies will be fighting for when sitting around the campfire! The chair came well protected in the box with a plastic wrap and foam cushions wrapped around any protruding parts.
The chair has a rather beefy frame and is powder coated for rust protection and a very well made and padded canvas body in a great camo pattern. The chair reclines way back for a little snoozing and has a nice headrest cushion.
The chair is about as good as it gets for a fold up style of padded chair. It sure beats out the flimsy canvas chairs we’ve all used.
Pros and Cons
- Very well made and reasonably priced
- Easy to store away against a wall and easy to transport to camp.
- Heavier than usual padding for this type of chair
- The back reclines easily and is simple to use. No real pinch points.
- The front legs adjust to level the chair on uneven terrain.
- It’s too heavy to backpack
- It’s just a little noisy to move around in while sitting in a blind. (I’m nitpicking here)
A Great Hunting blind and camping chair!
That just about wraps this review up. This is just a good solid chair that is very comfortable and versatile.! I would give this chair a rating of 8 on a scale of 1 to 10.
Thanks for reading!